Women in their 50’s are self confident, accepting and compassionate. Sadly, one aspect of 50’s that is hard to control is effects of the menopause on the skin and body. Free radicals and environmental elements have taking the toll in the skin’s ability to repair and elastin and collagen production have significantly declined but there are ways to keep your skin looking fresh and radiant.
Clean & Condition at once
– cleaning the skin in imperative at any age but gently cleansing is especially important now. Our Conditioning Milk Cleanser gently washes away impurities, soothing and protecting the skin with conditioning and antioxidant ingredients. Jojoba Oil, a natural ingredient that calms and soothes the skin; Grape Seed Extract is also a powerful antioxidant with protective and reparative properties; Safflower Oil is a hydrating emollient with skin moisturizing properties.
– the hormonal changes cause the loss of collagen in the skin. 2 ingredients that stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin are Vitamin C and Copper Peptides. Ultra 15% Vitamin C Serum dramatically transforms skin with a cutting-edge blend of peptides and antioxidants that provides complete protection by repairing and strengthening skin cells and their functions. Vitamin C provides protection against UV damage, reduces redness and promotes wound healing.
– most of us often forget to treat the neck but it is an essential part of keeping the skin fresh and youthful. The neck has less of sebaceous glands and with less oil production skin is often dehydrate. Try Neck Firming Serum that promotes the appearance of a tighter, firmer and smoother neck. Innovative ingredients provide a remodeling effect by boosting collagen and Hyaluronic Acid production. As a result, the combined lifting action, brighteners and anti-aging properties give a more youthful-looking neck.
Fight Age Spots
– nobody like to see age spots and hyperpigmentation. A way to lighten up the age spots is to use products with powerful ingredient Hydroquinone that lightens the skin. Consider our Triple Action Serum that helps inhibit the production of melanin, clears skin and refines texture. Main ingredients are: Hydroquinone, a skin lightener, Retinol, a cellular renewal accelerator, Glycolic Acid, an uneven pigmentation fighter, and Algowhite, a skin brightener.
– The Cyto-Luxe products utilize Phytostem Technology and cutting edge ingredients that fight against wrinkles. In addition, Cyto-Luxe Serum smoothes the appearance of wrinkles by helping promote collagen, supporting the skin and softening the appearance of expression lines. Cyto-Luxe Serum works together with Cyto-Luxe Cream to increase the production of Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid. Moreover, an amazing Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream restructures aging skin by increasing collagen and elastin. This all-in-one eye cream also targets expression lines and reduces dryness around the eyes.
Visit Your Esthetician Monthly
– to repair and regenerate aging, uneven skin. Our Glycolic Peel Facial will exfoliate, treat sun damage & reduce hyperpigmentation. Learn more about our other facials and make your appointment today and come to see us at our Brighton location!