With our busy life’s sometimes we don’t give our skin proper attention it deserves. To take care of your skin between regular visits to your esthetician (i.e. Irina, Adriana, or Lana), follow these easy at home skin care tips.
- Start with Cleanser – apply a small amount (about dime size) to a damp skin and massage over face and throat. Rinse with lukewarm water. Removes excessive oil, dirt, make-up, and impurities. Can be used alone or mixed with a facial scrub. Use A.M. and P.M.
- Continue with Toner – apply evenly over the face and throat after cleansing and immediately apply serum and/or moisturizer (do not let the toner dry!) Hydrates and balances skin. Use A.M. and P.M. Also can be used throughout the day.
- Finish with Moisturizer -apply right after the toner or serum to the face and throat using upward strokes. Morning moisturizer has to have (at least) SPF15 or use a separate sun protection cream. Depending on moisturizer concentration it can provide extra hydration, nourishment, firming affect, and protects against environmental aggressions. Use A.M. and P.M.
- At least once a week Exfoliate – gently polishes away dead skin cells, leaving a soft, smooth skin with a better absorption of treatments and products. Apply to a cleansed, damp skin or mix with your cleanser and gently massage over face and throat. Depending on skin conditions use at lease once a week.
- Once or twice a week use a Mask – apply a thin, even layer to a clean face and throat for 10-15 minutes. Depending on a mask it can increase hydration, firm, reduce sensitivity, deep clean, and provide multiple antioxidants.
- Fore even better results use Serum – super concentrated ingredients, depending on the concentration can increase hydration level, firm the skin, improve skin texture, clear the skin, and prevent sings of aging. Use at night or in the morning before moisturizer after a toner.
- And don’t forget about the Eye Cream- gently tap a small amount around the eye area, blending inward from the outer corner. Improves and/or prevents fine lines, hydrates, and reduces puffiness. Can use A.M and P.M.
You’re on the way to a beautiful and healthy skin!