Do you know how awesome cranberry and pomegranate are? They are super fruits. Learn more about benefits of cranberry and pomegranate for skin care.
With Holiday season fast approaching, we tend to get carried away with gift shopping and family gatherings and forget about ourselves, and most importantly, about our skin. Whether you are preparing Thanksgiving dinner or baking cookies, most common ingredient is a Cranberry. This supper fruit is also amazing for our skin. In addition, cranberry is full of powerful antioxidants with anti-aging properties.
Cranberry was first used by Native Americans in cooking and later scientists discovered great health and skin benefits of this amazing berry.
Some of the benefits are:
- Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory to treat acne.
- Enhances cell turnover to slow down aging process.
- In addition, full of vitamins C and B that help build collagen and moisture in the skin.
Pomegranate is another amazing super fruit, and it is known to be one of the oldest medicines to cure digestive disorders and infections; it is full of antioxidants which brighten and lighten the skin tone.
Some of the Pomegranate’s amazing properties include:
- Skin cell regeneration and rejuvenation
- Helps skin retain moisture and proper circulation
- Protects the skin from sun damage
- Contains A, B5, C, and E vitamins
You can experience amazing benefits of these fruits with our November Cranberry/Pomegranate Facial Treatment.
The main component of the facial is the Enzyme that is an exfoliant with cranberry and pomegranate enzymes and salicylic acid to help break down dead cells for smoother, less oily skin.