This summer, pack your facial full of fruity enzymes for extra exfoliation. We love our coconut Papaya, Passionfruit, Pomagranate, Strawberry, AND Blueberry enzymes!
What are enzymes?
An enzyme is a blend of natural fruit ingredients (enzymes) that dissolve dead skin cells, forcing the healthier/younger skin cells to shine through. Here at Skin Studio, we incorporate various fruit enzymes so your skin will feel its best. Your facial will smell like your favorite Saturday morning smoothie.
5 Summer Skin Care Tips:
1. CLEANSE – Switch your cleanser during these hot humid months. Gel cleansers work best in warm months!
2. EXFOLIATE – scrub 2-3 times per week to remove dry and dead skin. Let your skin breathe and glow!
3. APPLY AND REAPPLY – never skin SPF! Reapply every 2 hours to ensure maximum protection!
4. SOOTHE EXPOSED SKIN – after sun exposure, our skin can be left dehydrated. Always take care of your post-sun skin with soothing serums and moisturizer.
5. DON’T FORGET LIPS – our lips age and deserve TLC. Protect your lips with SPF packed balm to keep them smooth and hydrated.
Soothe and hydrate your summer skin!
During these hot months, we love an Ultrasonic Facial for its cooling and powerful skin renewal. It’s like a “power wash” for your pores. It has the ability to deeply penetrate the pores and relieve dehydration.