Is your skin dry, flaky and irritated after the winter?
To get your skin ready for spring let’s look at your skin care routine that should include hydration & exfoliation.
1. Start with Hydrating Gel Cleanser that thoroughly cleanses and nourishes your skin with a light foaming action. Blue Lotus is a plant extract that is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and fights free radicals. Lactic Acid a hydrating alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates while improving skin texture and pigmentation, softens fine lines.
2. During winter skin feels raw and sensitive, Soothing Gel Mask cools and calms sensitive or irritated skin with a soothing complex of antioxidants and vitamins. Calendula Extract is a flower extract rich in antioxidants and it is soothing and calming. Wild Yam Extract is an antioxidant filled with beneficial properties, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that heals and repairs.
3. To improve dry, flaky skin exfoliation is extremely important. To increase cell renewal try Renew Serum. Active ingredients like Glycolic Acid is a keratolytic alpha hydroxyl acid that smooths and improves skin’s texture, Salicylic Acid renews skin and has anti-acne and anti-irritant properties, and Retinol accelerates cellular renewal.
4. Wake up tired eyes, erase dark circles and relieve puffiness caused by water-retention with Eye Fix. Pure essential oils and soothing botanical ingredients stimulate, smooth and tone the eye area. Rosemary Leaf Oil is a natural tissue toner and firmer. It has anti-inflammatory properties and provides antioxidant benefits. Lavender Flower Oil an exceptional soothing and healing essential oil with anti-inflammatory properties. Peppermint Leaf Oil is a refreshing herb that cools and refreshes the skin.
6. Professional facial treatment is very important for health of your skin. After our Lactic Acid Facial your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.5. And don’t forget about the lips. Our Lip Gloss with conditioning ingredients such as sunflower and safflower seed oil, and antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract will make your lip healthy and smooth. Add shine without stickiness in a great spring color Plum Glaze.